Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Easter and Spring-themed Card

Here is my 2nd Easter Card fresh also from my craft table . . .





I made use of foam flowers, glittering gems, buttons and a ribbon belted on the largest button.  The papers were edged using decorative scissors.

Challenges this card was entered into:
1.  Colorful Creations Potpourri Challenge - Easter Card with flowers & buttons
2.  Stamp Something – Flowers, Buttons and Bling Recipe Challenge
3.  Scrapbook Sisters Challenge #32 – Use a Button 
4.  Kaboodle Doodle Challenge #63 – Thoughts of Easter / Spring 
5.  Crafty Calendar  - April Showers bring forth May Flowers 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright card Kathleen! Pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles. Jill

    ReplyDelete