Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My entries for colourQ Challenge #81 for Easter

I've just discovered colourQ challenge blog and I was in time for their Tuesday weekly challenge for Easter which is colourQ challenge #81.  I found their color palette for the challenge sooo cute with bunnies for Easter.  The color palette for their challenge is shown below:


I have here my 1st entry for their challenge which is candy-colored as their color palette is.  Here it is:


SUPPLIES: Paper: K&Company, Photo Frame: 2010 Scrapbooking Calendar by Accord Publishing, Letter Cut-outs:  2010 Scrapbooking Calendar by Accord Publishing, Other: Parchment Board, Sketch: Lucy Chesna.

JOURNALING:  I thought of 5 adjectives that best describe & I like about myself that starts with the initials of my name: "KMCBH".  . .


1) K  - Kind
2) M  - Mahinhin in Filipino (Demure in English) 
3) C  - Creative
4) B  - Belle in French (Beautiful in English) lol i think in my own way
5) H  - Highly Organized & Appreciative

I find it hard to create this LO with the task of thinking of your own likeable traits.  I'm not much of a "me" person  . . .  So, I was so glad when this LO was finished.  Ta - dah!!!  . . .
1st entry: A Self LO of 5 likeable traits, entitled: KMCBH

3 comments:

  1. Great page, LOVE to see these scrapbook layouts at colourQ, thanks for playing with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO - love that you did one about yourself! I almost never so that! Thanks for joining in at ColourQ - love having more scrappers with us each week :0)

    ReplyDelete