Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Plain Yogart Day" LO for Sketches4All

It's my 3rd monthly challenge at Sketches4All.  And I would like to break the good news that my term with the said site has been renewed.  YAY!!  More opportunity for me to get myself occupied and have an escape from worrying to much about a number of things.  Of course,  I need things to be done at home with family but this will afford me a "ME" time, I hope, with the coming Christmas Season.

Anyway, back to my hosted challenge at Sketches4All: November 2011 Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge --

Use the photo below as your inspiration.  Create any project you wish using the photo provided.  May you be inspired by the colors, the kind of dessert the photo is showing or any you might think of.


1.      Upload your LO in the Sketches4All's gallery with a tag: Kath’sInspiredBy1
2.      Challenge opens Nov. 1, 2011 and ends Nov. 30, 2011 (at Manila, Philippines timezone).  To view Manila time: http://localtimes.info/Asia/Philippines/Manila/

Here's my sample LO:

Here's the Inspiration Sketch I used from 
"For the Love of Sketches":

Winner will be drawn at the end of November 2011. 
A small RAK will be provided to the winner.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!  HEAD ON TO SKETCHES4ALL


CHALLENGES ENTERED:
1.      Dream Valley Challenge #19 – Anything Goes  
2.      My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #34 – Colour Challenge  
4.      Bows n Berries Challenge #13 – Clean and Simple  
5.      Jens Digi Stamps Challenge – Polka Dots  
6.      Cooking It Up With Katie #82 – Anything But A Card  

8 comments:

  1. Great sketch and inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with katie this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful layout. Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

    ~Ashley
    My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page layout! Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with SPCC!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greate LO. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful LO -- I love how you used our colors! Thanks for joining SPCC and I hope to see more projects from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining us at Bows and Berries CAS challenge!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete