Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 LOs & 1 Card Featured at Nikki Sivils Blog

It's time again for Nikki Sivils Blog Feature:  Showcase On You! by Julie Tucker Woleck. This time I have 2 LOs & 1 Card featured on Julie's post dtd. Aug. 9, 2011.  They are as follows:

1.  Thinking Of You Card -  used scraps of my "We Are Family" stash.  A tutorial can be found at another site by Rochelle Mae Bien's "Let's Make Greeting Cards".

SUPPLIES:  Cardstock: Star Paper Corp., Pattern Paper: Nikki Sivils’ “We Are Family” Line, Border Strip: Nikki Sivils, Sentiment: Nikki Sivils, Digi Image: Fresh Brewed Designs, Rhinestones: Queen & Co., Journaling Pen: Parker, Thread: DMC, Colored Pencils: Colleen, Sketch: Tess Davis of Colorful Creations, TOOLS: Paper Shapers: Provo Craft.

2.  Mosque LO - used "Something For Everyone" Paper Line.

SUPPLIES:Papers: Nikki Sivils, Alphabet: American Craft, Flower: Prima, Crystals: Prima, Stickers: Nikki Sivils, Journaling Photo Corners: Nikki Sivils, Pen: Parker, Distressed Ink: All About Scrapbooking, Sketch: Brenshevia Baker of Colorful Creations, TOOLS: Decorative Scissors: Soft Canary.

3.  Wat Pra Keo LO - used "Something For Everyone" Paper Line.

SUPPLIES:  Paper: Nikki Sivils, Star Paper Corp., Alphabet: American Craft Thickers, Sticker: Nikki Sivils, Stars: Mabo, Thread: DMC, Lace: All About Scrapbooking, Flower: Prima, Sub-title: Dymo Tape, Journaling Pen: Parker, Sketch: Scrapbook Challenges, TOOLS: Decorative Scissors: Paper Shapers, Soft Canary, Glue Shot: Stanley.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects, Kath!! As always.. :) Thanks for the link, really feel grateful. :) Keep it up and looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete