Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Carol & Kath" LO

I'm sharing with you a double-page LO I created of my trip with my friend to Angkor Wat and Saigon. . .

I'm entering this to For Your Inspiration Challenge 11 with an Inspiration Photo of Angkor Wat.  I have a photo taken at the exact same spot with the same view as shown in the Inspiration Photo.  Hope to get it scrapped in the future.  For the meantime, feast your eyes on my very simple but bright 2-pager:

My double pager entry

FYI Challenge #11 Inspiration Photo

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, I love the bright paper! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous two pager! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout that reflects the outline in the photo! Thanks for playing along with us again at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to see a layout for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete