Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My 1st White Space LO: "My Scrappy Life"

I too had been scared of creating a white space project.  Though I'm fascinated how fellow scrappers could create a fabulous artwork with it.  Here's my 1st try at a white space layout, entitled: "My Scrappy Life" . . .


This layout documents how I started with the real scrapbooking stuff. . . just look at the journaling.  I just so love the sentiment: "I could have scrapped all night".  It very much shows my addiction to the craft. lol



SUPPLIES:  Paper: SEI, Flowers: Sassafras, Alphabet Foam Stickers: All About Scrapbooking, Dimensional Stickers: K&Company, Marker: Parker, Other: Construction Paper, Ribbon.

Challenges Entered Into:
1.  Colorful Creations Monday Mixer  - White Space Challenge
2.  Inspired Blueprint's Sketch Challenge

1 comment: