Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Creative Space - My Craft Room

I've so wanted to share my creative space and what better way to share than to join a special craft-room celebration with Creative Keepsakes.  I'm also joining Rochelle Bien's Beautiful Craft Spaces' blog giveaway. . . ending June 15, 2011.


I've been blessed to gain approval to use our family's computer room for my own personal use.  It used to be where I held office while being a free-lance professional.  Now, my world is full of creativity with the new-found hobby of scrapbooking. I was also given exclusive use of the family computer for all my photo editing/cropping/tinkering, internet use and scrapbook sites surfing. Below are photos of my creative space:


My craft table for all my creative needs . . .


Computer for my photo downloading and internet.


My cart of scrapbook supplies
My Album Cabinet
I hope you enjoyed looking over photos of my creative space / craft room.  I have yet to re-arrange shelves including my existing album cabinet to make way for more albums as I continue to grow and indulge in the craft.  I know my humble cart of supplies may grow as I get to acquire more and more scrapbook materials.  But I do agree that one must only procure or acquire what is reasonable and would be of use in the future.   Hey, am I being realistic by that? lol  I'm not a hoarder but I get carried away when I see beautiful, creative and innovative materials.  Hahaha!


Anyway, thanks for viewing my photos and for dropping by . . .

-- Kath -- 

P.S.  It's my honor for my craft room to be featured in Rochelle Mae Bien's blog, entitled:  Beautiful Craft Spaces.  To visit the blogpost feature and her blog, click here


Product Links to Storage Cabinets:
1.  Stack-On DS-30 30 Drawer Storage Cabinet 
2.  Rubbermaid 7083 72-Inch Four-Shelf Double-Door Resin Storage Cabinet 
3.  Furinno Multipurpose Storage Shelves Cabinet Bookcase Bookshelf
 

Product Links to SB Albums:
1.  Pioneer Postbound Top Loading Page Protectors 5/Pkg, 12 Inch by 12 Inch with White Inserts
2.  Pioneer 12-by-12-Inch Embroidered Black Leatherette Scrapbook
3.  12x12 Cloth D-Ring Album: Blue 




    

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kath! Thanks so much for sharing your space with us over at craftrooms.blogspot.com! I agree that hoarding is not good. BUT I can't help it sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my husband would call me a hoarder of scrapbooking supplies!! I just can't help it! Thanks for sharing your space!!

    ReplyDelete