Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring LO with Flowers & Butterflies

Though we don't have Spring in our country, I was still inspired to create an LO following a Spring challenge with flowers and butterflies.  I made use of my photos of my long time friend who visited us after migrating to another country years and years back.  It was her time to "spring" at the chance to come here and visit her nativeland.  Thus, the word "SPRING" in the title of the layout, decored with spring-themed elements e.g. flowers, butterflies and a bird.

The butterfly in this LO was stamped and punched.  I made use of my new-found toy errr puncher.  I've been keeping this puncher for the right layout.  And viola!  Here's my layout:

TITLE: SPRING back to MANILA

CHALLENGES ENTERED:   
1.  Colorful Creations Potpourri Challenge;
2.  Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge – Birds and/or Butterflies
3.  The Craft Garden - July 2011 Bird Challenge

4 comments:

  1. this is such a great project!! love those colors and your detail is fab! thanks for playing at frosted designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played along with us at Frosted Designs! Great use of your new "toy". :)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Thanks for joining in with us this month at The Craft Garden,good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work.

    Thanks for playing along with The Craft Garden challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete