Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Projects Using Nikki Sivils Products for Practical Scrappers Call

I've discovered Nikki Sivils Products thru Janis Medina-Maghinay.  She gifted me a pack and when I saw the other Nikki Sivils papers in her stash, I procured them from her.

In so far, I've created 7 layouts using Nikki Sivils products.  4 are wedding LOs, 1 local travel LO, 1 about my former pet, and 1 about meeting a long-time friend. All have been entered into Colorful Creations Challenges this 2011. The first 3 of them shown below are from the "Sugar Cookie" Line.  The next one is using "Will He B the One" Paper.  And the last 3 are from the "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" Collection.  I'm sharing them with you now:

Paper: "I Love You" from Nikki Sivils "Sugar Cookie" Line
Paper: Cookie Love from Nikki Sivils "Sugar Cookie" Line

Paper: Cookie Banner from Nikki Sivils "Sugar Cookie" Line

Nikki Sivils Paper: Will He B the One

All Nikki Sivils Product from "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" Collection

Scallop Die Cut from Nikki Sivils "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" Collection

Paper from Nikki Sivils "Bella Blue and Oscar Too" Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment