Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fall in Canada LO for ARTastic Challenge Blog - April 2011 Challenge

Shazza the owner of ARTastic Inspiration Challenge Blog found my blog and invited me to join in on the fun at her challenge blog.  Am so glad to be invited over and was in time for their April 2011 Inspirational Challenge.

Their April's inspiration will come from the painting 'Autumn Wonder' by Debbie Adam'.  To view the inspiration painting and the short bio of the painter just click on the 2 links provided above.   And their . . .

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points is to try and
work the following into one's layout.

1. Cloud/s = 1pts
2. Tree/s = 2 pts
3. Autumn/Fall colors (Browns, reds, oranges) = 3 pts
 I have an apt double-page layout for their challenge, entitled:  FALL in CANADA
I was able to comply with the tree and fall colors of orange, brown and a touch of red but not of the clouds.  Instead of clouds, I think the leaves is more apt for the layout.  These were foam stamped and fussy cut. Oh, it just occurred to me that the clouds in the photo could probably compensate for the over-all clouds in the layout.  What do you think??  =)

The double pager was inspired by a Creative Keepsakes Sketch. Paper by Sterling Paper and photo borders by Nikki Sivils.  And so's the journaling tag, the tress and the owls. . .all by Nikki Sivils.  The title of the LO, I placed within the photo via a photo editing software.  

I just so love my cousin's family photos specially the child's face paint . . . it all spells  . . .a FUN AUTUMN in CANADA!!

Let me know what you think . . . =)

NOTE: Entry already featured or posted at ARTastic Challenge Blog, entitled:  "I love this double-page layout of a newbie: Kathleen Hernandez - Fall in Canada".  

No comments:

Post a Comment