Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My 2nd entry for colourQ Challenge #81 for Easter

Here's my 2nd chance at colourQ challenge blog for their Tuesday weekly challenge for Easter which is colourQ challenge #81.  I still find their color palette for the challenge sooo cute with bunnies for Easter.  The color palette for their challenge is shown below:

And here is my 2nd entry:
2nd entry: PAELLA with CHIE

SUPPLIES:  Non-Woven Wrapping Papers: Hallmark, Specialty Paper: Star Paper Corp., Foam Alphabet Stickers: All About Scrapbooking, Flowers: Prima, Journaling Tag: All About Scrapbooking, Photo Frame: 2010 Scrapbooking Calendar by Accord Publishing, Stitching Rub-Ons: K&Company, Happy Birthday Confetti: UBL, Sketch: Lucy Chesna.

QUOTE: Hold a TRUE FRIEND with both your hands.  – Nigerian Proverb

JOURNALING: It was a birthday treat for me in advance with a surprise “on the house” birthday dessert of Brazo de Mercedes with cherry in the middle.  Charitess was going back home to CANADA on April 25, 2011 so we scheduled to meet again for a Paella Valenciana --- March 31, 2011 ---

DESIGN NOTES: I'm so happy to make use in this layout, the wrapping paper from my friend's gift to me as papers of the layout.  It was sort of a remembrance . . . probably a memorabilia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment