Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, April 11, 2011

LO & Card entries for Colorful Creations' "Spring Fling" Online Crop (Apr 8-9, '11)

It was a fun and hectic 2 days joining the Colorful Creations online crop held last April 8-9, 2011 at US timezone Central Standard Time.  I was up on early mornings on both days hahaha with finding myself on the 2nd day up and about for 21 hours straight without coffee. lol  Of course from the 21 hours there was a time with the family watching an irresistable show elsewhere from afternoon 'til evening.  It was all fun and worth it!  No regrets over lost sleep. hehehe.

Of course, there was a spill over for about a day with an extended deadline just finishing up the layouts.  There were 10 activities: 7 challenges (including a 1-hour challenge) and 3 make and takes.  This doesn't include the 2 kiddie activities.  Of course, I'm too old to join that but I saw that theirs was also fun and worth doing.  I'd probably do the kiddie make n take on the side in a few days.  Just love their project!

Anyway without further ado . . . I'm sharing with you my online crop projects submitted to CC . . . with the last one submitted a couple of minutes ago:

Challenge #1: "Easter Dinner Menu" (A Recipe Challenge)
LO Title: Pre-Wedding Gift 4 Chie
Challenge #2: Sketch & Color Combo (Card)
Card Title: Celebrate Special Mom
Challenge #3: Journaling (5 things about yourself) Challenge
LO Title: KMCBH
What I Like About Myself Challenge 
Kind, Mahinhin, Creative, Belle, Highly Organized & Appreciative
Challenge #4: Sketch with Word "SPRING" on title
LO Title: Hot Springs
Challenge #5: LO or Card Scraplift Challenge
LO Title: Carlo & Emily



Challenge #6: Favorite Quote Challenge
LO Title: Paella with Chie
Quote: Hold your "True Friend" with both your hands - Nigerian Proverb

Challenge #7: A One-Hour Challenge
LO Title: A Castle in our Dreams

Hope you like all of them!  And hoping to win a challenge or 2 . . . {crossing my fingers}.  I have to admit I didn't win any from the games done in between challenges during those 2 days.  Not my lucky day, I guess, but I had loads of fun just joining.  =)

1 comment:

  1. By: Michelle Quijano Morelos 11:29pm Apr 11

    hi kathleen! i saw your creations and they're undeniably awesome! you'll surely win... hoping to meet you and bry soon so we could do our passion for scrappbooking together. happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete