Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Butterfly Card Published at Practical Scrappers

Hey, ladies!!

I would like to share the good news:  I got my "Butterfly Card"  published at Practical Scrappers.  Their blogpost, entitled:  "CARDS WITH BUTTERFLIES"  showcased creative cards from Design Team members and from call submissions by fellow scrappers.  Do drop by their blog and take a look at our wonderful creations.

I'm so happy and thrilled to be published with Practical Scrappers!!

 

Thank you to the Practical Scrappers Team!!

-- Kath --

Here's my published "Butterfly Card":

TITLE:  BUTTERFLY CARD

SUPPLIES: Paper: Hallmark, Glitter Glue: Leeho, Marker: Dong A My Metal Gel Ink, Other: Cardstock, Specialty Papers

DESIGN NOTES:  I made use of a butterfly template to shape the card into a butterfly.  The template also has butterfly spots marked making it easier to put color on the butterfly card's wings.  I outlined the spots and the butterfly with different colors of glitter glue to add sparkle to the card.  I made use of black paper and metal gel ink for the card's short dedication found inside.  Your card is now ready to fly.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, kath! :) congratulations on being published! see you on saturday for pia and ria's class!

    ReplyDelete