Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Butterfly Card Published at Practical Scrappers

Hey, ladies!!

I would like to share the good news:  I got my "Butterfly Card"  published at Practical Scrappers.  Their blogpost, entitled:  "CARDS WITH BUTTERFLIES"  showcased creative cards from Design Team members and from call submissions by fellow scrappers.  Do drop by their blog and take a look at our wonderful creations.

I'm so happy and thrilled to be published with Practical Scrappers!!

 

Thank you to the Practical Scrappers Team!!

-- Kath --

Here's my published "Butterfly Card":

TITLE:  BUTTERFLY CARD

SUPPLIES: Paper: Hallmark, Glitter Glue: Leeho, Marker: Dong A My Metal Gel Ink, Other: Cardstock, Specialty Papers

DESIGN NOTES:  I made use of a butterfly template to shape the card into a butterfly.  The template also has butterfly spots marked making it easier to put color on the butterfly card's wings.  I outlined the spots and the butterfly with different colors of glitter glue to add sparkle to the card.  I made use of black paper and metal gel ink for the card's short dedication found inside.  Your card is now ready to fly.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, kath! :) congratulations on being published! see you on saturday for pia and ria's class!

    ReplyDelete