Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Luang Prabang, LAOS

This time, I would like to share with you one of my LOs made from my last trip abroad 2 years ago.  I would fondly remember the trip for it was a blessing being able to join in to relax after gruelling years of working.  It was time to enjoy . . . no pressures and no stress. 

Here's one of the 2 LOs I made as memory of the said trip.  It's very apt for Anything Goes Challenge #39: a colour combo challenge of pink and brown.  I made use of decorative scissors for edging and fussy cut the flowers.  The others are scraps from my stash - still saving scraps as way to economize. 

Without further ado, my LO:
Luang Prabang, LAOS Layout

2 comments:

  1. this is one,beautiful layout,love the photo,too
    ,bless you for playing at anything goes,challenge hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, Thank you for joining in at Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete