Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wedding LO #8: Cyril Anthony & Lyra Fe Angelica

Unfortunately,  my existing post of Wedding LO #8: Cyril Anthony & Lyra Fe Angelica, got deleted when blogger went under maintenance / repair.  So, I'm reposting my post here.  ECP's Challenge linky has closed and I'm sure my original link would return by now a non-existent post.  So, just in case ECP would peruse my blog, I hope they find this post as my re-posted blogpost entry.

Here's my 8th LO for the coming June Wedding Season which I'm entering to Easy Craft Projects' Challenge 37:  Royal Wedding (after Prince William and Kate's Wedding) & Paper Issues: It's Wedding Season! :


Wedding LO #8

SUPPLIES: Paper: Echo Park, Star Paper Corp., Other: Memorabilla of Ribbon and Buckle with Gemstone from the wedding.

NOTES:  I utilized the motif of the wedding for this LO.  The buckle with gem is a memorabilia from the wedding I've been saving until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment