Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 LOs featured in Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker Blog

I'm so thrilled to learn that my (2) submitted layouts were approved and are now featured at Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker's Blog:  Showcase on You!  Here's a brief background of the (2) featured layouts:


1.  Title: "Bibang" - created using Nikki's Bella Blue and Oscar Too Line with "Who's Collar?" paper.

This was initially created for a "Press Your Luck" Game Challenge at Colorful Creations using an Inspired Blueprints Sketch last April 2011.  The challenge calls for a layout with an animal as a subject.  And so, I chose my former pet cat whom we so love as subject of my page.

This layout was previously chosen as Gallery Pick of the Week also at Colorful Creations.  And I'm so glad now that it has been approved and chosen to be showcased on Nikki's Blog.


2.  Title:  "Spring Back to Manila" - created using Nikki's Bella Blue and Oscar Too Line with "Bella's Flowers" paper.

This was initially created for Karen Patterson's Potpourri Challenge also at Colorful Creations last April 2011.  The challenge was to create a spring layout with the word "SPRING" in the title plus incorporate 2 of the following elements:  birds, butterflies and flowers.  I had my meeting with my bestie who have already migrated to another country and just happen to visit as the topic to depict on my page layout.  I'm glad to have joined Karen's challenge and have now landed a featured spot on Nikki's Blog.  I'm sure my bestie would also be glad.  Other "Let's Get Scrappy!" posts on this layout here.


You could also share your created projects and LOs with Nikki Sivils materials.  Just drop by their blog.  Please find link above. {wink, wink}

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kathleen..whoot whoot ..both awesome layouts!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kath for leaving a generous comment on my Little Shop of Sketches take. Very inspiring. I am now your follower.

    ReplyDelete