Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paper Purse

Front




Back
Challenges Entered Into:


1.       Amber’s Craft and Stuff Challenge #8 – Special Lady     
2.       The Sisterhood of Crafters: Mother’s Day Challenge     
3.       Creative Stamp Friends Challenge #24: Mother’s Day  
4.       Stamp-N-Doodle: Mother’s Day Project    
5.       Charisma Cardz Challenge 18 – No Cards Allowed    
Craft Us Crazy Challenge 7 – Mother’s Day    

1.       Fairy Knoll 49th Friday Fun Challenge: Mother’s Day   
2.       Fairy Tale Challenge Blog: Mother’s Day   
3.       Paper Cutz Challenge #90: Mother’s Day  
4.       Colorful Creations’ 1st Anniversary DT BlogHop Stop: Evelyn’s “Scrappin Em”

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a cute little purse! You did a wonderful job assembling it and I love the flower clasp you used. Thanks for playing with us this week at Amber's Crafts and Stuff. I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty, Kath!! :) Love it. :) Haven't made something like this yet. Might try to do one soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your little handbag looks so fab! I never thought you have made it from papers! Just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete