Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding LO #2: My Bestfriend's Wedding

Here's my 2nd LO for the coming June Wedding Season which I'm entering to Easy Craft Projects' Challenge 37:  Royal Wedding (after Prince William and Kate's Wedding), For the Love of Sketches with sketch #16 &  Paper Issues: It's Wedding Season! :



SUPPLIES:  Paper:  Sterling Paper Inc., Patterned Papers:  courtesy of Janice Lane Sorgea, Filmstrip Borders: Sterling Paper Inc., LOVE and Heart DingDong stickers: Sterling Paper Inc.

DESIGN NOTES: Movie title is the theme of the page.  With that, "My Bestfriend's Wedding" first came to mind. I made use of the colors on the inspiration add from For the Love of Sketches and a little bit differed from the sketch provided.  Equipped with photos of my friend's wedding held a few years ago, I commenced putting together the double pager with no less than 6 photos to do a layout on.  I had the photos printed in black and white and matted in film strips for a more movie feel which is apt for the theme.  I added an account of the married couple's love story divided into 2 parts and I applied distressing near the edges of the yellow background paper.  Plus, Love and heart embellies, the page was ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, you do awesome with color combos, love your work! Again thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete