Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Mother's Day Card featured at Little Red Wagon & published at Practical Scrappers

Hiya ladies!!

In preparation for Mother's Day, Little Red Wagon hosted a challenge, entitled: For Mom.  Out of 74 card submissions,  3 cards were chosen to be highlighted on their site.  My "Celebrate Special Mom" caught their eye and was chosen as one of the top 3.  For the Little Red Wagon's challenge details, click here.  For the Little Red Wagon's For Mom Challenge highlights showcasing the chosen 3 creations, click here.

I'm also thrilled that the same Mother's Day Card was approved and published at Practical Scrappers.  To view the Practical Scrappers published post, click here

For the full details of my card, please follow the link to my previous blogpost here at "Let's Get Scrappy!":  A Closer View of My Celebrate Special Mom Mother's Day Card.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Kath!! I agree, it's a very pretty card and it deserves to be in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete