Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My entries to Colorful Creations 1st Anniversary DT Blog Hop

The 1st week of Colorful Creations' month-long 1st Anniversary Celebration has concluded.  It was a relaxed and at the same hectic week for me juggling duties at home and crafting at the same time. I was planning in my head what layouts and projects to make while doing my filial duties at home.  Now, isn't that multi-tasking?

So, with the 1st week of May over and the 2nd week a number of hours over soon,  I'm sharing my layouts, cards and projects submitted for the DT Blog Hop at Colorful Creations:

1st stop:  Colorful Creations Blog  (Layout & Card Challenge) 
I'm so glad to have won the card challenge here. 

My layout:  Celebrate the Next Generation

My card: Celebrate Anniversary

2nd stop:  Brenda's Blog - GrandDiva's Scrappy Place
(Bingo Challenge)

My layout: The Next Generation

3rd stop:  A Handbag Challenge at Evelyn's Blog - Scrappin Em     

My purse entry

4th stop:  A Sketch with Recipe Challenge at Karen's Blog - Treasured Dreams



5th stop:  An Altered Canvas Project at Kathy's Blog - The Beautiful Life 

Kath's Board - An Altered Canvas Project

6th stop:  Rochelle Spears  (sketch challenge)


7th stop:  Tess Davis' Blog - A Day in the Life of A
(sketch with color combo challenge)


8th & last stop: Brenshevia's Blog - Scrappily Ever After
(card sketch challenge)
I'm so glad to have won this card challenge too.


There you have it . . . these are all my entries.  

Would like to let you know that on the 4th week of May starting May 22, 2011, I'll be one of the members hosting a Member's Blog Hop Challenge at Colorful Creations.  It's my 1st time hosting a blog hop challenge. So stay tuned and drop by my blog and Colorful Creations on the said week.  Hope to see you around on the 4th week! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment