Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Saturday, May 14, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day 2011 - Card Entries (Part 1)

As promised from my 1st National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) blogpost, here's the 1st batch of cards I managed to create (3 out of 10).  These are aside from the 7 layouts I managed to create for Colorful Creations NSD Sketch-a-thon.

Why divide the post in 2 batches?  This 1st batch were made from a mix of Bo Bunny paper, Stack 'Em (Spring Collection) papers & All About Scrapbooking embellies. The 2nd batch which I'll also be posting are made out of Echo Park papers.  Can't wait?  Here's the 1st batch of cards:

Cupcake Birthday Card

Butterfly Spring Card

Blossom Card
I really love the brightness and colors of the Bo Bunny Polka-dotted paper.  It gave a shine of wonderful colors on the card and made my All About Scrapbooking embellies pop.

On to the next batch of card (7 out of 10) . . . next post please . . . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment