Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day 2011 - Card Entries (Part 1)

As promised from my 1st National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) blogpost, here's the 1st batch of cards I managed to create (3 out of 10).  These are aside from the 7 layouts I managed to create for Colorful Creations NSD Sketch-a-thon.

Why divide the post in 2 batches?  This 1st batch were made from a mix of Bo Bunny paper, Stack 'Em (Spring Collection) papers & All About Scrapbooking embellies. The 2nd batch which I'll also be posting are made out of Echo Park papers.  Can't wait?  Here's the 1st batch of cards:

Cupcake Birthday Card

Butterfly Spring Card

Blossom Card
I really love the brightness and colors of the Bo Bunny Polka-dotted paper.  It gave a shine of wonderful colors on the card and made my All About Scrapbooking embellies pop.

On to the next batch of card (7 out of 10) . . . next post please . . . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment