Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"A Very Happy Day" LO for Nikki Sivils Guest Designer Spot

Hi, ladies!!

Fresh from winning from the random draw on a Wedding theme challenge at Nikki Sivils (I still can't go over it. shucks!  It was my 1st challenge and win at Nikki's.), I saw their post for a contest for a Guest Designer Spot.  I so wanted to try out that I immediately took stock of all my Nikki Sivils papers and materials.  They were old lines (the only ones I could get my hands into - being my 1st Nikki Sivils materials).  Luckily, I was able to attend a class using one of Nikki's new line just last month.  So without further ado, here's my layout:

TITLE: A Very Happy Day

For this layout, I made use of 3 Nikki Sivils' lines (whatever was left from my stash that I was keeping hehehe):  Will he B the One, Ellie's Purse & We are Family.  I flipped the wonderful sketch by Anam Stubbington to accomodate my 3 photos.

The handmade banners and stickers were from the "We are Family" Line.  The handmade scalloped "Sundae for 2" paper, ticket paper and cut-outs were from the "Will he B the One" paper line.  Lastly the green polka-dotted pattern paper was from Ellie's Purse.

I'm currently scrapping family photos since way back and I chose these set of family photos to complement the Sundae for 2 paper of Nikki's.

Below is the inspiration sketch for this contest:

Inspiration sketch by Anam Stubbington

4 comments:

  1. Great layout... love your interpretation of the sketch and thanks for the entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the bright cheeriness in this layout. Great entry

    ReplyDelete