Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding LO #1: Barcelona-Yu Nuptials

Soon it will be wedding season once again,  there goes the label "the June bride". 
So,  I'm making a series of posts just for wedding LOs which I'm entering to:
Easy Craft Projects' Challenge 37:  Royal Wedding (after Prince William and Kate's Wedding)
Paper Issues: It's Wedding Season!

Here's my 1st LO:



SUPPLIES:  Paper: Nikki Sivils, Foam Letters: All About Scrapbooking, Scallop Circle Set Template: Cutting Café, Journaling Ink: Parker, Others: wedding bells and doves embellishments.

JOURNALING:  My attire on Ann’s wedding. . . . . . . . a Batik tailored outfit from Malaysia sewn here in the Philippines.

NOTES:  I don’t have a photo souvenir from Ann’s wedding but a photo of Ann’s wedding invite.  I only have a photo of myself on another occasion wearing the same attire worn at the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment