Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding LO #6: Carlo - Emily

Here's my 6th LO for the coming June Wedding Season which I'm entering to Easy Craft Projects' Challenge 37:  Royal Wedding (after Prince William and Kate's Wedding) & Paper Issues: It's Wedding Season! :



SUPPLIES: Paper: Nikki Sivils, 3Dimensional Foam Alphabet Stickers: Darice, Alphabet Glitter Stickers: All About Scrapbooking, Flowers: Prima, Other: Art Paper, Trim, Teddy Bear, “My Teddy Bear” Label.

NOTES:  The above Wedding LO, I scraplifted from Brenshevia Baker's "Smile" LO at Colorful Creations.  Here's Brenshevia's LO:


Inspiration Layout by Brenshevia Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment