Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ranked Top 3 in Creative Cowgirls Challenge

I was so surprised to learn that I won or was ranked Top 3 in a Creative Cowgirls'  Mother's Day / Easter / Spring Challenge which started last April 24, 2011.  I was no longer expecting with the numerous beautiful and wonderful entries submitted on the said challenge.  

I was merely browsing crafting websites for challenges to enter and little did I know that I won.  It was the 1st post of the day on their website.  And there's no way I couldn't have noticed it if I didn't drop by their site.  Thanks to Creative Cowgirls for choosing my "Easter Cards" as one of the Top 3 in the lot.

Here I am now sporting their badge here and on my blog's sidebar . . . 


To view my winning creation, drop by my previous blogpost: 
"My Easter Card For You".

No comments:

Post a Comment