Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ranked Top 3 in Creative Cowgirls Challenge

I was so surprised to learn that I won or was ranked Top 3 in a Creative Cowgirls'  Mother's Day / Easter / Spring Challenge which started last April 24, 2011.  I was no longer expecting with the numerous beautiful and wonderful entries submitted on the said challenge.  

I was merely browsing crafting websites for challenges to enter and little did I know that I won.  It was the 1st post of the day on their website.  And there's no way I couldn't have noticed it if I didn't drop by their site.  Thanks to Creative Cowgirls for choosing my "Easter Cards" as one of the Top 3 in the lot.

Here I am now sporting their badge here and on my blog's sidebar . . . 


To view my winning creation, drop by my previous blogpost: 
"My Easter Card For You".

No comments:

Post a Comment