Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation Gift Entry to Paper Cutz Graduation Challenge

My cousin had an after graduation party just recently.  I've prepared a gift for her - a personally handcrafted gift as a keepsake or remembrance of the said occasion / milestone in her life.  I'm entering this project to Paper Cutz Challenge #91 - Graduation.  Here it is:

My graduation gift project


It's a caricature photo specially made and printed for the occasion with an altered photo frame to go with it.  My dedication is decored around the photo frame with a short descriptive note or literature at the back.  The alphabet message: "Congrats Marie" were of letters used to make a name bracelet.  They string it with a leather bracelet or made into a pendant to a chain necklace.  This time, I made use of it to decor and convey my message on a photo frame.  The salutation are scrapbooking foam alphabet stickers.


I hope you ladies like it.  =)

3 comments:

  1. this is really cute love the caricature idea is darling . thanks for sharing this with us at PCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic momento of an important day. Very nice gift. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea....You did a fantastic job.
    Anita
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete