Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Card: Daddy's Shirt & Tie Published at Practical Scrappers


With Father's Day approaching this June 19, Practical Scrappers had an advance call for Father's Day cards.  My card which I call, Daddy's Shirt & Tie, was chosen for publication in Practical Scrappers' Father's Day feature. . .dtd May 29, 2011.

My card is an Origami Shirt & Necktie Card which I made during Colorful Creations 1st Anniversary Celebration's Make and Take.


Video tutorial of the Origami Shirt & Necktie card can be found at this link.

Thanks to Rochelle Spears for the fun Make and Take Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment