Hi, everyone! It's with great joy that I'm sharing with you a Card I made for Cupcake Inspirations (CI). I was chosen to join the team for their Challenge #123 as their "Guest Sweetie" for the week.
I always marvel at the various cupcake photo inspirations that they post on their challenge blog on a weekly basis every Sundays. I couldn't believe that there could be that many cupcakes carefully designed and decored for us to feast our eyes with, albeit taste. . . . and to utilize as crafting inspiration for us crafters. I wonder how CI manage to get photos of these fabulous cupcakes. What an arsenal of inspiration from Cupcake Inspirations, isn't it?
Below is Challenge #123 photo inspiration:
|CI Challenge Photo Inspiration|
Next is my created card:
|My "BACK TO SCHOOL" Card|
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: Star Paper Corp., Paper: Studio Calico, Flower: Prima, Thread: DMC, Pearl: Queen & Co., Marker: American Craft, Sketch: Stamp Fairy, Other: Paper Clip, Chipboard Number, Digi Image, Button.
And the Card Sketch by Stamp Fairy, I utilized for this Guest Designer Spot with them:
|Inspiration Sketch I utilized|
Drop by Cupcake Inspirations for more inspirations from the Sweeties. And if you'd like to be a Guest Sweetie just indicate GDT beside your name when you link up your creations with them. =)
1. Daisy Doodles Challenge #39 – School Time
2. Heart Songs Inspirations Challenge #10 – Back to School
3. Incy Wincy Designs #106 – Something Old (pattern papers & digi image) / Something New (embellies)
4. KB Cute Monday Challenge 24 – Anything Goes Using A Digi!
5. Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combo #112
6. Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #25 – Back to School
7. Colour Q Challenge #97
8. Crazy Amigo Challenge – Free Theme
10. Little Darlings Challenge 5 – School Days!
11. AiFactory Challenge – August Anything Goes
12. Colour Create Challenge 77 – blue, green, white, red & brown
13. Shelly’s Images Challenge – Back to School
14. Paper Crafting Journey Challenge 16 – Photo Inspiration
15. Craft Us Crazy Challenge 14 – Anything Goes
16. Inspire Me Fridays 19 – Show Us What You Made?
17. My Sheri Crafts Challenge #66 – Back To School
18. Creative Inspirations Challenge #66 – Back To School
19. One Stitch At A Time Challenge #75 – Anything Goes
20. Catered Crop (FTR18) – Recipe (I had 5 items from the recipe: a) primary colors plus dirt brown, b) back to school stamps, c) buttons & thread embellishments, d) tie ribbons on your buttons technique, and d) a back to school theme.)