Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

8 LOs featured at Nikki Sivils Blog: Showcase on You!

I'm esctatic to know that a total of (8) LOs of mine are included in a "Showcase On You!" feature by Julie Tucker-Wolek at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog dtd June 18, 2011 on US timezone.  

The feature includes (4) Wedding LOs, (1) vacation LO & (3) Christmas LOs of mine being the remaining creations I've made using Nikki Sivils products or materials.  I guess Julie has drained or scraped the last Nikki Sivils creation I have made.  This is aside from the (2) LOs which was previously featured on the same "Showcase On You!" spot by Julie last month of May 2011.  I'm just too glad that even the simpler LOs I have created made the cut.  

I have yet to continue creating more from Nikki Sivils products to share still to everyone. {sigh}.  Here's hoping for more inspiration.

Thanks again Julie!!  Hoping for more to come in the future with Nikki Sivils. ;-)



OTHER PREVIOUSLY RELATED BLOGPOSTS ON SOME OF THE FEATURED CREATIONS:
1. 2010 Pre-Christmas Break LO for Sketchy Thursday 6.9 Challenge
2. Wedding LO #6: Carlo - Emily
3. Wedding LO #4: Walter and Kathreen
4. Wedding LO #1: Barcelona-Yu Nuptials
5. Scalloped Layouts Published at SNR Online Magazine (March Issue)
6. Projects Using Nikki Sivils Products for Practical Scrappers Call

No comments:

Post a Comment