Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Entries to Colorful Creations 1st Anniversary Member's BlogHop

There were 6 of us Colorful Creation members who volunteered to host a blog challenge for the Colorful Creations BlogHop.  The theme was "My Favorite Things" where we showed and required participants to submit layouts using our favorite scrapbooking things. 

This was the 2nd BlogHop for the month-long celebration.  This was held on the last week of May 2011.  I was the 2nd stop on the bloghop line-up with me hosting a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  To view my hosted challenge and entries, click here.  To view the winner of my hosted challenge and the winning entry, click here.

In this post, I'm sharing with you my entries on my co-member's blog challenges:


1.  The 1st stop was Nicolle Kramer's blog. Her challenge was to use a Colorful Creations sketch, chipboards and flowers. . . here's my entry:



CC Inspiration Sketch for Nicolle's Blog Challenge

2.  The 3rd blog stop was at Khristen's blog.  Her challenge was to alter a box.  Here's my entry:

My altered box
3.  The 4th stop was at Jenessa Franco's blog: The Mustard Seed.  Her challenge was to use her sketch, butterflies and blings on a layout.  Here's my entry:


Jenessa Franco's Sketch for the BlogHop

4.  The 5th stop was at Tam Oconell's blog: tamstuff.  Her challenge was a green challenge where one has to make use earth-friendly materials.  Her requirements was to make use of 9 materials as follows: recycled cardboard, pattern paper, flowers, bling, ribbon, letter stickers, tag, paint and ink.  Here's my entry:



5.  The 6th or last stop was at the Colorful Creations Blog.  The challenge was to create a layout using butterflies, bling and flowers.  Here's my entry:


Each blogstop had blog candies as prize to the randomly chosen winner.  Unfortunately,  my name or entry wasn't drawn in any of the participating blog challenges to which I've submitted an entry to.  Too bad for me. {sigh}


Anyway, I had a great time joining in on those challenges.  I do hope you enjoyed viewing my creations here.


Have a nice day, everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment