Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011 Easter Sunday LO

Armed with clouds on my LO & 3D embellies plus 3D sentiment.  However, the nearest I could get to a balloon is a kite sticker on the side.  With all these plus the color combinations, I'm submitting my 2011 Easter Sunday LO to Screen 2 Scrap! - June Inspiration Challenge.  It's my 1st challenge with them. {crossing my fingers for good luck!}

TITLE: 2011 EASTER SUNDAY - A Perfect Day
SUPPLIES:  Paper:  Scenic Route , Patterned paper: Nikki Sivils, Border Strips: Nikki Sivils, Tree Cut-out: Nikki Sivils, Stickers: Nikki Sivils, Frame Handmade Cut-out: Paper from Nikki Sivils, Paper Buttons & Thread: Nikki Sivils, Journaling Pen: Parker TOOLS: Punch: Fiskars.

11 comments:

  1. Great clouds! I like the buttons on the tree and your banner with the title. Very nice LO for the UP! challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those red clouds are a standout - well done. Lovely to have you with us on FS2S :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clouds are so outstanding,your tree with the buttons are a really cute touch. overall, it's a fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love your clouds and cool tree. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I love the clouds the best! Thanks for joining the challenge - great to have another fresh and talented face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute clouds :), photos are nice too! Thank you so much for your visit, I`m happy you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathleen!
    Lovely to see you at FS2S, and what a great entry you have submitted. Love those Red clouds!
    Great photos of your Easter Sunday! Well done and good Luck!
    cheers
    shazza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you joined us at FS2S- love the red clouds and I think the kite is cute too- great pics too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely layout!! Love your design!! Thanks for playing along with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a top LO Kathleen! Love those clouds & your kite too, with your great photos. Thank you for joining us at FS2S!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super layout! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at FS2S!!!

    ReplyDelete