Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gourmet on Christmas LO

I know it's a bit early to be posting Christmas LOs but this is my only chance to get those family photos scrapped.  And bests to have inspirational sketches to follow.

As soon as I saw the sketch by Colorful Creations and of Sketchabilities, I found my photos very apt for an LO.  However since I'm joining in a (1) day Sketch-a-thon forgive me if this LO was done hurriedly.  Proudly I'd say . . . but it was done to the best of my ability. ;-)

For the Sketchabilities sketch, I differed by making use of only 2 bigger photos instead of 3 smaller photos. I relied on the background paper's design eliminating the need to furnish the page with a lot of embellishments.  I do wish I could post the Sketchabilities' sketch here for visual aid.  As for the Colorful Creations sketch,  I rotated their sketch by 90 degrees and again made use of 2 bigger photos instead of 3 3r photos.  I then applied fussy cutting and inserted my photos underneath for a more natural effect . . . .
 


SUPPLIES:  Paper: Winter Wonderland - Creative Imaginations, KYT Manufacturing & Marketing, Inc., Border Strip:  Holly Jolly - My Mind’s Eye, Journaling Pen: Parker.


CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Colorful Creations Sketch-a-thon
Sketchabilities - June 15 with Sketch #49

5 comments:

  1. Cool interpretation. Like how you let the ornament go ontop of the photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chiristmas layout! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch especially the tree and the swirl! Stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete