Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #88 is "Leaves (one or too many)". You could submit any project as long as it fits the challenge theme. Winner to be drawn randomly with sponsor prize of 4 images from Meljens Designs Tues, Oct. 18, 2011 at US timezone. Participants have until Sun., Oct. 16, 2011 to link their entries at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.
I decided to go with a "Falling Autumn Leaves" as motif of my LO. And I have just (2) family photos left of a number of years' past trip to Bangkok. I don't know if it's the right photo to use on my chosen paper but I guess I still went with my original idea or concept. So, please find my LO below and let me know what you think:
I made use of Meljen's Designs "Triple Cupcake Treat" as my digi image embellie. It's to remind me of the fabulous breakfast buffet we had in our hotel throughout the duration of our stay there in Thailand. The buffet was scrumptuous and I could still remember to this day their selection of cupcakes for dessert which we happily indulged in. . . thus, the use of the said digi image on my LO.
1. Moving Along With the Times Challenge #119 – Autumn Leaves
2. Paper Crafting Journey Challenge #20 – Die Cuts and/or Punches
3. Paper Play Challenge Week 40 – Autumnal Colours
4. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #94 – Anything But A Card
5. Stamp Insanity SISC77 – Anything but A Card
6. For Your Inspiration Challenge #15 – Photo Inspiration
7. Stampin’ for the Weekend Challenge #18 – Colours of Autumn
8. Stampin with the Dragon – Fall Into Color
9. ECP Challenge #48 – Autumn Project