Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, June 13, 2011

SNR June 2011 (Part 1) issue is out . . .!

Gladly announcing that Scrapbook News and Review June 2011 (Part 1) is already outI have only 1 layout published on this issue.  It's under their Turquoise & Blue/Green Scrapbooking Call.  They had quite difficult calls with this issue and was able to submit only 1 LO.  If you manage to drop by SNR to take a peek at my work. =)

I was also able to submit 2 cards for their guest card maker spot.  I'm now thinking whether I shouldn't have submitted it for that call and instead opted to have them published in this issue for the shoes and anniversary Card Call.  Hmmm . . . . I guess I don't have much confidence in myself to be chosen for the guest card maker spot !!!!


I'll be sharing with you my LO soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment