I've never got to enjoy Halloween. . . maybe becoz it's not celebrated in our community though it's getting popular among other areas of Manila but still we opt not to participate. We're merely contented on looking at fantastic displays or decorations for the Halloween at malls and selected areas that do participate on the event.
Thus, it's quite difficult for me to turn in a Halloween creation for the challenge at CropStop. This week's Challenge #42 is "Halloween". I had to rely on the photos shared by a relative who had migrated to another country that do celebrate the occasion. I chose the petite photos of my cousin's little daughter on her 1st Halloween in another country. . .
SUPPLIES: Paper: Bo Bunny, Star Paper Corp., Dew Drops: Robin’s Nest, Sticker: Bo Bunny, TOOLS: Paper Shapers: Provo Craft.
I would like to share with you a CropStop 10% off with no min purchase required discount code: CTCH-2. Use the discount code when checking out your puchases. To shop at CropStop, click here.
Winner of the Challenge #42 will be announced Fri., October 28, 2011 at US timezone (EST).
Come & join in on the fun! Good luck!!
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog JFF – S for Soon Be Halloween
2. Crafts 4 Eternity R#41 – Colour Recipe: Orange and Purple
3. Craft Your Days Away Challenge #31 – Halloween Colours
4. Drunken Stampers Challenge #76 – Halloween
5. Just Us Girls #106 – Colour Our World
6. One Stop Craft Challenge Week #153 – Halloween
7. Crafty Boots Challenges: Autumn or Halloween
8. Creative Stamp Friends Challenge #36 – Halloween
9. Paper Creations Ink Challenge #11 – Halloween Theme
10. Paper Pretties Monday Challenge – Halloween!
11. Stamp Fairy – Spooky, Scary or just Fun Halloween
12. Papertake Weekly Challenge – Spooooky Hues (GDT)
14. PaperCraft Star Challenge #67 – Trick or Treat
15. Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #12 – Halloween or a Colour Challenge
16. Samuel Taylor’s October Challenge – Halloween (Prize: Tim Holtz Configuration Box)
17. Sassy Studio Designs thurs #95 – Halloween Challenge