Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Good Luck LO published on Practical Scrappers

Despite the rainy day today due to the onset of the rainy season in our country, viewing my "Good Luck" LO for the Sunshine Call at Practical Scrappers was a ray of sunshine on this bleak and rainy day.  To view my published work and other Sunshine projects, click Sunshine Projects (BlogHop Day 4 of Practical Scrappers).


Thank you Kerri of Practical Scrappers!!

For my fellow scrappers, I'm offering you a view of my said LO with full details:

My "Good Luck" LO for Practical Scrappers' Sunshine Call

SUPPLIES:  Paper: Jenni Bowlin for Play Date Die Cut Label Paper, Sterling Paper, Inc. for yellow background paper, 3D Foam Stickers: Darice, Flowers “In A Stitch Blue Blossoms”: Sassafras, Chipboard journaling tag and bird: All About Scrapbooking.

I'm also entering this layout to the following challenges:
Pile It On's Challenge #23: Summer Heaven. . .
Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog: June Challenge - Sun & An Inspirational Saying
here's hoping to win. ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Your layout is so pretty. Great job. Congrats on being show cased.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!!! Congratulations!!! Thanks for playing along at Scrappin Chics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the way you did the sun. Thank you for joining us at SCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the yellow and blue color combination! Thanks for playing along with The Scrappin' Chics!
    Kathy
    Scrappin' Chics Designer
    http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog!
    Christy
    http://thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete