Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Make N Take Entries during Colorful Creations' 1st Anniversary

Explosion Box - Closed


Explosion Box - Opened
Altered Clipboard

Origami Necktie & Shirt

Travel Journal

Matchbox Treat Holder - Closed
Matchbox Treat Holder - Opened


Toilet Paper Roll Album using Cosmo Cricket Paper
The Make and Take were held last 2nd week of May 2011.   
Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to be randomly chosen for a prize on this week-long Make and Take activity. 
But I was lucky enough to chance upon a game prize on the 3rd week of the month-long anniversary celebration.
There were a total of 6 Make n Takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment