Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

WINNER of Kathleen's "Member Challenge US" Masking Challenge (Colorful Creations)

I had fun with my hosted challenge at Colorful Creations last September 2011.  First, my challenge was warmly received by the target participants.  Though daunting as I have experienced while preparing my Challenge Sample LO for them, they still turned out with beautiful entries (which are better than my own prepared layout).  Second,  I learned a lot of masking techniques from the participants as well.  And lastly, the appreciation and thanks that I've received from the participants for hosting that kind of a challenge which they would not nevertheless put on practice on an LO.

I guess from my above enumeration, we had a wonderful time and learned from each other as well. . . Anyway, without further ado, I'd like to announce my winner drawn by random org. . . . 

The list of participants are as follows:

1.  Brenshevia Baker
2.  Rochelle Spears
3.  Laura Lee Audit
4.  Paula Jennings
5.  Kerys Sharrock
6.  Robin Scott
7.  Jenessa Franco

By random draw . . . my WINNER out of 7 participants is

Congratulations  LAURA-LEE AUDIT!! 


Her winning entry:

LAURA LEE AUDIT's WINNING ENTRY


I would also like to share with everyone 
the other participants' entries:

By: Brenshevia Baker
By: Rochelle Spears

By: Paula Jennings
By: Kerys Sharrock
By: Robin Scott
By:  Jenessa Franco

Hope you also get inspired to 
try masking on your layouts with 
their oh so beautiful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment