Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Sunday, October 23, 2011

2 LOs & 2 Cards Published at SNR (September 2011 issue)

The 30 days exclusive publication rights of SNR over my 4 creations has lapsed.  And now, I can finally share with you which of my previous creations were indeed published at Scrapbook News and Review (SNR) September 2011 issue.  They are as follows:

 
 (details below as appeared at the ezine under 
Scrapbooking Calls: Sewing Section)
Phonebanker by Kathleen Hernandez Supplies Patterned Paper: K&Co.; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Tape Measure: Cosmo Cricket; Chipboard: Dusty Attic, Digi Stamps: The Crafty Pad; Thread: DMC; Sketch: Nanne Harry of Stuck On Us Sketches; Other: lace, flowers, glittering stones, handstitching.
(To view LO details on a previous blogpost here, click here.) 

(details below as appeared at the ezine under 
 Scrapbooking Calls: Color of the Month: Pink/Rose Section)
Together by Kathleen Hernandez Supplies Patterned Paper: Daisy D's; Chipboard letters: American Crafts; Digi Image: Phooka; Other: doily, buttons, flower, ribbon.
(To view LO details on a previous blogpost here, click here.)


(details below as appeared at the ezine under  
Cards & Stamping Inspiration: Letters and Numbers Section)
Inspire by Kathleen Hernandez Supplies Cardstock: Star Paper, Patterned Paper: Studio Calico; Image: Meljen's; Glitter Glue: Leeho; Pen: Parker, American Crafts; Sketch: Gloria Stengel of CropStop; Other: Sentiment, paper clips
(To view card details on a previous blogpost here, click here.)

(details below as appeared at the ezine under 
 Cards & Stamping Inspiration: Sewing Section)
Thinking of You by Kathleen Hernandez Supplies Cardstock: Star Paper, Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils; Digital Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs; Rhinestones: Queen and Company; Thread: DMC; Colored Pencils: Colleen.
(To view card details on a previous blogpost here, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment