Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Monday, October 17, 2011

"Shanghai Memorial Monument" LO for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #89: Inchies or Squares

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #89 is "Inchies or Squares on Your Creations - any which way you'd want it!".  You could submit any project as long as it fits the challenge theme.  Winner to be drawn randomly with sponsor prize of 2 images from Heart Songs Designs Tues, Oct. 25, 2011 at US timezone.  Participants have until Sun., Oct. 23, 2011 to link their entries at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

I was stumped as to how to put this photo in an LO.  But with this challenge, I finally found the inspiration for it.  I found the paper August of this year and together with the challenge, the layout was a done deal.

This was the last travel I had with the family abroad.  And I'm hoping for another one this year.  It's been 5 years (i think) and I've been dreaming of another enjoyable moment away from everything (except for my scrapbooking hobby lol).  Praying and hoping soon . . .

Below is my LO:
Title:  SHANGHAI MEMORIAL MONUMENT
SUPPLIES:  Paper: All About Scrapbooking, Metallic Butterflies: All About Scrapbooking, Journaling Pen: Parker, Digi Image: Heart Songs Designs' "Simple Tulip" & "Vintage Blooms", Sketch: Kim Holmes of Imaginisce, Other: Textured Cardstock.

Drop by Kaboodle Doodles for more inspiration.  And don't forget to join in on the fun challenge! =)


CHALLENGES ENTERED:
1.    Digital Tuesday Challenge #132 – Fall Colours  
2.    Paper and Such Design Challenge – Color Challenge 
3.    Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenge #94 – Fall Colours  
4.    Delightful Challenges – Colours of Fall  
5.    Hanna & Friends #115 – Autumn / Halloween  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky's fall colours challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page! Thanks for playing with us over at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete