Hi, everyone! It's October 2011 at Manila, Philippines timezone - a day advance from US timezone.
It's time for my October Monthly Challenge at Sketches4All: Family Matters Challenge 1. Challenge details are as follows:
- Must follow the Family Matters theme (
- You may create any project you like (LO, card, ATC, altered project, green project, tag, . . . anything your heart desires)
- Must use inchies or at the least squares. Another option: use blocking technique on your project.
- Must be a new creation as of the start date of this challenge.
- You can submit as many creations as you so wish. The more the merrier. Remember this is to help you complete an album or get those scrappable photos up on a page.
- This can be combined with any challenge you so choose here or outside of Sketches4All.
- If your LO is inspired by a sketch, please upload the said sketch together with your creation here in the discussion thread. We would also like to be inspired by your LO with the sketch used. You may opt to use Fia’s sketch at the Get Sketchy’s group. The Inspiration Sketch I used cannot be utilized for this challenge.
- Upload your LO in the gallery with a tag: Kath’sFamilyMatters1
- Challenge opens Oct. 1, 2011 and ends Oct. 31, 2011 (at US timezone EST) though I’m from a different or advanced timezone (Manila, Philippines) http://localtimes.info/Asia/Philippines/Manila/
Winner will be drawn at the end of October 2011. A small RAK will be provided to the winner.
|My SAMPLE LO: at the FARM|
SUPPLIES: Paper: Star Paper Corp., Alphabet: American Crafts, All About Scrapbooking, Pearls: Making Memories, Chipboard Border Strip: My Mind’s Eye ‘Laundry Line’, Journaling Pen: Parker, Sketch: Scrapbook Challenges, TOOLS: Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart.
|Scrapbook Challenges Inspiration Sketch|
1. Crafty Boots Challenge - Things with Wings
2. Creative Stamp Friends Challenge #34 – Anything but a Card
3. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #63 – Anything Goes
4. Scrapalicious USA Challenge – Anything Goes (max of 10 challenges & must be a follower)
5. Simon Says Stamp Challenge – Anything Goes
6. 4CraftyChickes Challenge #57 – Anything Goes
7. Paper Crafting Journey Challenge #20 – Die Cuts and/or Punches
8. Crafts 4 Eternity R#39 – Random Recipe