It's been quite a while since I've attended a wedding. I have been saving this (1) particular family photo taken at a wedding when my sister and I were still young. My young sis was the flower girl on this occasion and I was glad to tag along with all of us abiding with the motif of the wedding. . .
This said photo was perfect for CropStop's challenge for this week. This week's Challenge #41 is "Falling Leaves" where we are to use a leaf or leaves on our creations. Below is my LO for CropStop:
|TITLE: "Flow'r Girl"|
SUPPLIES: Paper: All About Scrapbooking, Foam Alphabet Stickers: All About Scrapbooking, Digi Image: Meljen’s Designs’ ‘Fancy Little Teapot’, Thread: DMC, Brush Marker: Marvy Uchida, Other: Wooden Butterfly, Paper Butterflies, Flowers, Skeleton Leaf, Photo Corners, TOOLS: Glue Shot: Stanley.
CROPSTOP SUPPLIES: Mounting Squares, Scotch Double Sided Tape, Zots Single Medium, Zots Single Small, Zots 3D Singleshere.
Winner of the Challenge #41 will be announced Fri., October 21, 2011 at US timezone (EST).
Come & join in on the fun! Good luck!!
1. Mami Doodles Challenge #35 – Mother Nature
2. Stamping with the Dragon – Fall Into Color
3. Annabelle Stamps – Say It in Yellow, Lime and Chocolate
4. ECP Challenge #48 – Autumn Project
5. Our Creative Corner – Fall Color Challenge
6. The Crafter’s Café Oct Progressive Challenge – Brown, Yellow and Orange
7. Creative Stamp Friends Challenge #35 – Autumn Colors
8. Digi Makeover Challenge / The Paper Make Up Stamp Challenge #6 – Anything But a Card
9. Nettie G’s Digital Gems Challenge – Fall
11. Stamps R Us Challenge – Autumn / Fall
12. Riley and Co. – Leaves