Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SNR (Sept issue) Part 1 is out . . .

I'm back again with published works at SNR after a 3-month hiatus from them. . . Yay! 

I have 4 work published with this September issue of SNR (Part 1).  They are 2 LOs and 2 cards.  (2) of them are works created as DT for Kaboodle Doodles, (1) is a card created as Creative Team member of CropStop, & last the card was already previously featured at Nikki Sivils and at Rochelle Bien's "Let's Make Greeting Cards" site.

But don't worry, I had them all taken down from blogs and online galleries for 30 days.  Will share my pubbed creations with you again soon!

Thanks, SNR!!

1 comment: