Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Dutch Girl" LO for Sketches4All Sketch-a-thon (Sketch #13)

Hi, everyone!  I'm just posting another entry on the recently concluded End of Summer Sketch-a-thon at Sketches4All and entering it to other challenges as well.

I guess this Sketch-a-thon has brought me back reminiscing my school days from college way back to Nursery. . . could you believe that . . . Nursery!!  Actually, I couldn't remember my pre-school days. . . gee!

Anyway, the LO I'm sharing with you now is taken while I was in kindergarten. Or was it prep school?  It was taken during a school programme:



SUPPLIES: Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Star Paper Corp., Foam Alphabet: American Crafts, Chipboard Clouds: Dusty Attic, Chipboard Birds: Cosmo Cricket,  Stickers: Nikki Sivils, Sketch: PageMaps, TOOLS: Decorative Scissors: Soft Canary.

Inspiration Sketch by PageMaps
 
OTHER CHALLENGES ENTERED:
1.   Crafty Ribbons Challenge #2 – Anything Goes   
2.   Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #93 – Round and Round  
3.   For Your Inspiration Challenge #14 – Photo Inspiration  
4.   I Did It Creations Challenge #74 – School  
 

5 comments:

  1. Great page i love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge and good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! Thanks for playing at FTI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice LO :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hug Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout, Kath! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! Love all of the details. So glad you joined us at FYI again!

    ReplyDelete