Sketches4All End of Summer Sketch-a-thon has already started. And it is my turn today to host a sketch challenge at the said site . . Mine is Sketch Challenge #10.
All interested participants just need to follow the sketch provided below. Your LO must be of Summer, Fall or School theme. (1) submitted entry is equivalent to (1) point. If you would be able to incorporate a masking technique as shown in my sample LO below (may it be by using paint or misting), you earn (2) points for the grand prize draw and also for the small RAK I'll be providing for this challenge. Your layout must be new as of this challenge date and can't be combined with any sketch challenge within the Sketch-a-thon. You may only submit (1) entry for this challenge.
To read the rules of the Sketch-a-thon, click here. You need to post your entries to my challenge discussion thread in the Special Events Area of Sketches4All and also at the Sketches4All gallery tagged Sketch#10.
|Sketch by Donna Coughlin of For the Love of Sketches|
|My Sample LO for the Sketch Challenge|
1. Crafty Ann’s Challenge 49 – Outside Your Comfort Zone (Masking is outside my comfort zone)
2. Fussy and Fancy Challenge – Back to School
3. A Gem of a Challenge #29 – Photo Inspiration
4. Quirky Crafts Challenge #19 – Anything but a Card (Max of 6 challenges only)
5. Bronte and Bella’s Challenge #100 – Let’s Celebrate