Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Indian Girl" LO for Sketches4All Sketch-a-thon (Sketch #14)

This is my last LO for Sketches4All's End of Summer Sketch-a-thon. And I'm also entering this to other challenges as well.  The photo was taken during my Nursery school days and I can't even remember the event / occasion.



SUPPLIES:  Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Star Paper Corp., Chipboard Alphabet: American Crafts, Flowers: All About Scrapbooking, Sketch: Sketches in Thyme, TOOLS: Decorative Scissors: Soft Canary.

Inspiration Sketch

OTHER CHALLENGES ENTERED:
1.   Crafty Ribbons Challenge #2 – Anything Goes   
2.   Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #93 – Round and Round  
3.   Play Date Café Challenge #100 – Colors Photo Inspiration  
4.   PaperWorks Co. Challenge – Photo Inspiration  

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, thanks to your comment in my blog. I am now your follower to your blog and please add me to the Filipino Scrapbookers Club in Facebook. Thanks.

    Cute picture and LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kath, my name in FB is Kata Himik. Already a member, Choon-Yei Chavez added me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO, such bright and vibrant colors. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat layout! The colors are perfect for that photo. Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful LO. Love those colours and that fab design. Wish I could do that;) Thanks for entering my candy. I believe the inlinks is for free as long as you don't use it often? I'm not 100% sure as I just recently tried it. Didn't pay for it though. Regarding candy: put together somethings you wish to give away. Maybe not too heavy as it gets expensive for you. Set a time limit and find your own rules. You can probably make them jump if you want to;) People are crazy about candy;) Hope that made some sense. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice LO :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hug Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see a layout! Thanks for playing with PWCO this month.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is super! thanks for joining us at IDIC!!!

    ReplyDelete