Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"College Farewell Party" LO for Sketches4All's Sketch-a-thon (Sketch #2)

Still with the month-long End of Summer Celebration with Sketches4All's September 2011 Sketch-a-thon, I would like to share with you my entry to Stacy Harper-Watsons' Hosted Sketch Challenge with Sketch #2:

My LO entry
SUPPLIES: Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Star Paper Corp., Journaling Tag: Cosmo Cricket, Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket, Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug, Ribbon: EK Success, Journaling Pen: Parker, Sketch: Julie Bonner.


Sketch #2: Julie Bonner's Sketch
OTHER CHALLENGES ENTERED:

1.   Creative Inspirations Paint Inspired By – Ribbon  
2.   Cupcake Crafts Challenge #159 – Back to School  
3.   Happileigh Scrappin’ Challenge #39 – Anything that got to do with Autumn such as Back to School  
4.   The Ribbon Reel Challenge #10 – Back to School   
5.   Clear it Out Challenge – Back to School  
6.   Jen’s Digi Stamps – Anything But A Card  
7.   Craft Us Crazy Challenge #17 – School Theme  

8 comments:

  1. What a fab scrap layout, and a fun picture! Thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun layout! Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    HLSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great layout :) Thanks for joining us at cupcakes this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, a great back to school project. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout and a fab photo! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun photo to scrap. Love the layout and the sentiment used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps Challenge.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete