Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 of my Works are One Among those Featured at Paper Secrets Blog

I've just discovered Paper Secrets Blog and saw to my surprise 3 of my challenge works with them featured on 3 separate blog posts, as follows:

Happy Chinese New Year LO
My Happy Chinese or Lunar Year & Happy Valentine's Day LO was featured under Paper Secrets' Blog Post titled: "More Lifting at Paper Secrets".

My Godchildren
My Godchildren LO was featured in another Paper Secrets' blogpost, entitled: "Sketch Challenge".

Sto. Niño Shrine in Leyte
My Sto. Niño Shrine (Leyte) LO was featured in another Paper Secrets' blogpost, entitled: "Using Border & Alphabet Stickers".

Do drop by Paper Secrets' blog . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment