Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Friday, March 25, 2011

All About Scrapbooking: 2nd Manic Monday Challenge for March '11

It's time again for All About Scrapbooking's (AAS) weekly Manic Monday Challenge(MMC).  For this 2nd MMC challenge which runs from March 21 - 27, 2011, their theme is Summer.  I have submitted 2 layouts which is now open for casting of votes from which 30% of the rating will come from.  The remaining 70% will come from the vote of AAS scrapbooking gurus.  Well, I'm not counting on winning again this round seeing the votes of friends of other contenders.  Anyway, I'm sharing with you my 2 entries:
WHALE at SUBIC

SUMMER at PALAWAN
Note: These 2 layouts were previously entered into Colorful Creations 2010 challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment