Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Monday, March 7, 2011

2011 Scrapaholics' World

I gave in and tried my luck in joining All About Scrapbooking's 2011 Scrapaholics' World Competition this March 6, 2010. I entered the "Stamp It!" Category wherein the techniques to be used were stamping and distressing (a one hour competition).  I guess it was better luck next time for I didn't win. :P  But I had fun and I enjoyed my experience. I'm sharing with you the photos taken during the event:

The winners!!


A close up view of my work on display for judging

Me and my layout

Captured while at work

No comments:

Post a Comment